BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

...

1. I love you, not for what you are, but for what I am when I am with you.
2. Some of the greater things in life are unseen thats why you close your eyes when you kiss, cry, or dream...
3. The best thing about me is you.
4.If you love someone you would be willing to give up everything for them, but if they loved you back theyd never ask you to.
5. The ones that you love the most are usually the ones that hurt you the most.
6. Love begins with a smile, grows with a kiss, and ends with a teardrop.
7. I get the best feeling in the world when you say hi or even smile at me because I know, even if its just for a second, that I've crossed your mind.
8. I laugh, I love, I hope, I try I hurt, I need, I fear, I cry. And I know you do the same things too, So we're really not that different, me and you
9. Love is a promise, love is a souvenir, once given never forgotten, never let it disappear.
10. Love is like a war:Easy to begin Hard to end!

0 comments: