BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, October 24, 2010

Our first time. )

I went to Penang Free School for our first Traplex meeting today.The meeting started around 1pm and finished at 3.30pm. When we were meeting, we discussed a lot of thing such as the tower gateway, banner, dance, logbook, blog and so on. It is a lot of thing are waiting us to do it. I felt so nervous before i go but i have a good feeling when i am back. *peace* The meeting is still waiting for us and my second meeting will be held on tomorrow. So fast man. I think i should skip my school and go MCD for a meeting tomorrow. My school was combined with Unit 2 and the UL is Kah Heng.I think have 5 scouts included the UL. Below is our combined photo. =)

Not everyone look nice here. =)

The photo of Unit 2's members.


Our UL => Kah Heng


Scouts 1 => Kevin Lee aka Pricillia's bf


Scouts 2 => Aaron Chew


Scouts 3 => Nicholas Yeap



Scouts 4 => Adrian Wong

0 comments: