BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, February 27, 2012

The day that I ever had.

This few day, I am so tired because of the coming monthly exam and the drama competition. A lot of things stuck in my brain and I don't know want to do which one first. But today, the day that I really ever had. =.= I went to cold storage with mummy after school because she wanted to buy some vegetables for tonights' dinner. After she paid I thought that she will take the vegetables but she dint do that. She left the vegetables over there without realizing and then we went back home. When she wants to cook she only found that actually she dint take her vegetables and she said she thought that ill take it. At 430pm, I thought that I'm going to late for tuition but when I'm ready to go out, the stupid electrical door cannot open. Wth. I really don't know whether should I happy or not. Whats a day. ;(

0 comments: