BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, March 25, 2011

Finally, EXAM IS OVER!

Stress released out from my truly heart. Oops! Long time no new post for my blog already. I just finished my monthly test. :D The day that I hope for long time. WOOHOO! Today is Physics , Add mathes and Morals paper. OMG! Fail! Btw, there is no point to talk about it anymore. Is over already, don't want mention about it. But, can anyone please tell me? A friendship is worth to how many quesion? LOLS. What is a meaning of a truly friend? Run away when u are in the urgent? Or keep the important information as a secret? Btw, I am not blaming anyone at here. I just want to say it out. I am sorry if that is hurt. :) During the exam, I am really stress. But now, I have alot of thing to do. My movie didn't finish yet. I want to finish it tonight. :) My parents go to Korea already. Hahaha. And I am waiting my important present from them. MUM and DAD, remember buy it for me yea. Love both of you. <3

0 comments: