BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, March 28, 2011

What a stupid and funny thing was happening to me just now and of course last night. :D Yesterday I keep on forgetting everything including where did I put my school bag, my spectacles, my key and so on. LOLS. Okay. Of course I found it before I slept. But, when I was sleeping, I just remember that I forgot to pack my school books which should be bring on tomorrow. WTX. I jumped up immediately and went to pack it. After that, I went back to my room and continued my hobby. Hahaha. But, the funny thing was happening now. I remembered everything but I forget to wake up in the morning. I woke up at 7.30pm in this rainy morning. SHIT! Btw, I slept back because its too late for me. Hahaha. [ I know that if Sarah see this, she sure will laugh at me. But, nvm. Its funny. XD] The second time that I woke up was 10am. After brushing my teeth and washing my face, I went down and started to do my housework. Walao. Its tired enough. A lot of thing is waiting for me and I look at them, I am feeling helpless. However, I still completed the housework. Nvm. My parents is coming back at tonight. What I need now is: A own driver so that I no need wait for the unpunctuality taxi; A own buyer so that I no need worried about my everything. A own cleaner so that I have a good partner to do the housework with me. A good chef so that I no need settled my lunch or dinner at outside everyday; And of course a alarm clock which is full of energy so that I won't sleep over everyday. OMG. Mum and Dad, both of u are my everything. Please come back to me. I need both of u right now. Faster. Come back. :) <3

0 comments: