BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, March 11, 2011

Hohohoho! Finally I am upgrading my blog again. :) Because of a lot of thing so I am totally not free. Sorry for all the viewer. :( Everyone are finished their school monthly test already. Congrats to them. *Clap* Tomorrow is starting to be the school holiday. Everyone will have their good and enjoyable holiday. But, in the other hand, CDK's students is ampia-ing at house for their monthly test. How come they will be the most special one? All of that must thanks to their principle and school authorities. :) Why am I cannot have my own and happy hour in the holiday? Why must I let the book to be my boyfriend? WHY!! I don't want to stay with "him". Get out please! I want to break up with you!!! Please. But finally, I forgive "him" and must continue to let him be my boyfriend. Alamak! How come I am confused about it? LOL. *laugh to myself* Haihs. Gotta off again. Won't be upgrade often but will try to. :) Nights everyone.

0 comments: