BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, February 24, 2011

Finally, I had my own time.

Every day, I need to rush to tutorial, rush my homework, rush for my everything about my school. Finally, I had my own time. Yesterday, I as usual, because of a lot of homework, so I did it until very late. Firstly, I felt sleepy, then I thought that maybe I can sleep for half an hour first, then only wake up to continue my homework. Mana tau? I cant wake up and i straight away slept until 7.15am. And I am late to school!!! OMGosh! Wth. when my mum came in and wake me up, I was really get shocked. My homework not yet finish and I also dint keep my book yet. And the important is I will late to school about 30 minutes if I go now. So better dont go bah. :) Today, I want do not want to waste my time. I want to do everything that I want to do. :) Dont be worry, it is including do revision for my exam. :) Okay. I must thank to my mum, oe else my blog will be starting to die for a long time. Now. I want to do my thing already. The next post will be post up after my exam I think. Bye!

0 comments: