BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, February 14, 2011

13 February.

Today, I went to the New World Park to help my brother. Because I have not done the homework yet, so I took my homework and planed to do at there. Besides that, I took my camera along so that I can take a lot of photos too. :) The business of the afternoon is not that good. Until the evening, people began to buy. It is more and more people. In the afternoon, because it was very boring, so I took out my homework and started to do at there. Suddenly I feel like I am a child who is abandoned by others, because I want to do homework, but I do not have a chair or a table. :( So I get to work not long time and I took out my camera and start shooting random. How free am I and how bored am I???
Here are some silly photos:

Both of them were eating the papaya. :)






I was eating also. The big bun with curry chicken. :)



Look at my fat brother's tummy. Alamak! :o




Milline jie jie was solving my Add Mathe's question. *touching*



My borther lame friend were coming to support them. They were the one that teach me homework also. :)



Look at my homework!!! *tired*



Melvin was gaying. LOL *XD*



*paktoh-ing* <3



At night, I went to Gurney to had a dinner with my parents. We went to a newly opened shop for a testing, very tasty, and very interesting, because it is the barbecue.

The store's name.



The logo of the store is a dinasour. *hyper cute* <3




After that, we went home. Have a great day. :)

0 comments: