BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, February 4, 2011

2nd day of the CNY.

Today should be the day of the 2011 that I ate the most meals!
Yesterday I was really full until want to nausea. Because yesterday was the first two days, so we set out early to Sungai Petani, Kedah. Another one of my grandma's home at there. When we got there, although only 10 am, but my grandma's house was already full with a lot of people. What fun! Everyone cannot wait to "bai nian". Every year, we are most looking forward to my grandma's lunch, it is the most rural flavor. Although she is 80 years old, but her cooking skills is really fantabulous! :D After about four hours later, we went to my aunt No。1 house. Where the best food ( laksa anf tang yuan ) is over there. :) We went there and eat again. She had a child adopted, that child is very smart, but very like the temper ( kuai lan ). Took a ang pau, ate the laksa, then we went to my uncle's house d. At there, also got the best food which the Hokkien people love the most. :) But I don't think that I like it. It is made by peanut and yam. The two ingredients that make me do not like this dish. :) Funny is that originally I thought this would be no eating, and did not realize? He also invited us to the dining room for dinner. How could this be? Full death of me! Do not eat and do! Dad said that was not polite, must eat a little more or less. Well! I finally ate it, because I feel my stomach should be very painful. It should be I'm going to stretch out. There, I saw my favorite child, which children are really cute. His super handsome. No child should be able to more handsome than him. He is only 2 years old, is a very shy but handsome child. Hahahaha! Finished, we went to my small aunt house. Went there for what? Feeling curious? WTH. We went there and eat again. Steamboat!!!! You should immediately call an ambulance for me, because I will die there. How to die? Full until die! After that, finally finished! ! ! How do you know? Today is the birthday of her daughter, cut the cake, but also forced to eat the cake. After that, when I reached home, it was already 1am. After a cooling bath, it was 2 o'clock! I feel love to sleep, but did not dare go to bed. I was afraid my stomach would be indigestion. So I stood there, not to sit too afraid to sleep. How could this be? Did you know? Sleepy but not sleeping is very painful thing. But somehow, I fell asleep. Do not ask me how to fall asleep, because I do not remember! LOL. :D

0 comments: