BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, February 3, 2011

The 1st day of Chinese New Year. :)

Happy Chinese New Year again. :)
I feel super tired now, because today went to a lot of places. But then, I just want to write down all of me before I sleep. :) Today, my mother said I was not good. Do you want to know why? I tell you. Because this morning she came to wake me up. When I opened my eyes, turned out to be the first sentence: "Mom, Gong Xi Fa Cai, Ang Pao take lai." I know I am a little bad. I know I should say good morning to her first. But I just can said this once a year, and I say good morning to her every day what. After breakfast, we went to the grandma's home for "bai nian". My grandma cooked the curry chicken, pig ear soup, stir-fry vegetables and dessert. Its nice!!! Later, sat down and chatted, after took a Ang Pau, all of the children(cousins) went to the Gurney for a movie. We watched a speechless+cheeky movie name as [I LOVE HONG KONG!]. LOL. I met Mei Hoong there also. :) After that, I went to Green Lane MCD with my brother and Milline jie jie. <3 My brother was gamble-ing with his friends at there and I was kinda bored. I met Lim Wei Sheng there also. He is the one that gamble with my brother. :) After that, we went to auntie house for a dinner. Her cooking is really good. :) Its Ah Pang's mother. :) 11.30pm, finally I am back. Hyper tired but I still have to finished my homework before I sleep. Why does the Government not to give us more days of holiday? :(

0 comments: