BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, February 11, 2011

11 February " The day of pai ti kong".

Today is the day that most people worship the God. My home is like last year, has not changed is the crowd as much as is many things, as is the loudly voice, as is more lively. :) I like the feeling of excitement. However, one thing has changed, that is, the maid has changed. This year I am the maid. So, in addition to my father, the most tired people should be me. In fact, many people missing this year, but it still looks as so many people. Worship God is to begin prospective in 0:00, so this year we got end at about 4am. My home should be the most popular in the whole street. :) In my spare time, I took a few pictures, but something in my computer has gone wrong, so I do not download it. * Sorry *

0 comments: