BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, February 11, 2011

Ms. Chee aka my dear.

Ha ha! I could not help but want to laugh. Today Ms. Chee aka my dear came to my house New Year! Took a lot of things come to my house to give me, and my favorite food. :) As for what is the food, it is secret. Like usual, then we started talking. We have and to share many things about the school. Then, there are many, many secrets. We get a girls talk. <3 Jealous? Please don't. We are always so well, even for a long time no see, we can all be honest with each other. Keep nothing to each other. <3 Her new life with it, and I have my new life, but fortunately, our lives are good. In my home, we did a lot of stupid things, said many words without a brain, but it is us. :) A later, turn me into her home. Super look forward to! Who want to go with me? You wait a long time. Ha ha! Just kidding!


0 comments: