BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

What is the meaning of reunion dinner?

Why you should have your reunion dinner with your whole family? Why we cannot eat it ourself? Why we cannot have some emotional while having reunion dinner? Please do not misunderstand, I'm asking does not mean I do not like a reunion dinner. I just find it very curious to. Not the same as this year and last year, last year, every year my parents are cooking at home, and then all the people came to our house to eat. It was a very lively family reunion dinner, but died after the house is dirty. So some of this year altogether, we go out to eat. Simple and convenient. I just came back outside, just to eat, really full. Reunion dinner is really not the same. It allows us in a very lively and happy atmosphere for dinner. It is very powerful, right? Its power could be so big. Now I only hear firecrackers, firecrackers will not stop. Tomorrow is New Year's Day, and red envelopes come quickly. :) Well. The new year, I hope everything is fine. I'm fine, right? :)

0 comments: