BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

31st January. Gurney.

I just can say: Today is AWESOME!!!
Happy add excitement things happened today. :)
Last night, I thought I had a tutorial, so it should be very rush. Who would have thought? It was my wrong + blur. Today about a number of friends to Gurney. My favorite addition to the best friend also. When I saw her, she really made me so excited. After all, busy recently, so I can not go to her house to find her. Today is really busy. Morning to get up to accompany my mom and dad go to pray my grandpa, and then running a New Year with him, too rush for me. Because I have many things to do, so I did a full two hours late. How could this be? I am a very punctual person right? {guilty} After I got there, I straight to met my friends in front of the Cinema because the movie is almost near. :( We watched the "Home Coming". *I think the movie is name as this if I dint forget about it.* After that, Ke Yin, Chia Lynn and I went to Parkson's fitting room to take some picture. :) But unfortunately, we met a annoying boy. The boy is kinda "luan". He was standing outside and keep on knocking the door and said that he wanted enter the room. Wth. :? Around 7pm, everyone was back. Just left me with my dear, Sabrina Chee. Hahahah! Its our time. We went for a shop and after that we met yt in front of a stage. LOL. Around 8pm, my parents was coming and I just can left them with a unwanted heart. :( Had a dinner in Sushi King with parents and after that watched the same movie with them. LOL. *money too much already* Conclusion: Today was awesome but I had watched the same movie 2 times a day. :(

0 comments: