BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, January 23, 2011

For him:
Previously, I cherish it, and he has often filled not care. Until I was tired, gave up, he discovered that he should soon learn how to cherish me.

For him:
The past, I never know how to cherish, and even hate him. But, unknowingly, when I found him tired, give up, I found out that I'm used to, the original I've cherished you.

People will always be in the beginning, the required reduction, the other can only hope you pay a little bit; However, people are greedy, and when you get a little bit, you'll want to requirements even more.

I'm tired. For you, I have nothing to say. I just want to let go of all. Do not ask me what in the end need or want, because I will answer you, I do not need anything now, because I have no power to the load.

0 comments: