BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, January 3, 2011

Form 4 school life started!

The first day of school finally passed. Well boring! Only the first day, I feel good love to sleep, no rest section I want to go home. Help! Today, tired! All day I came here to rush there. After school, because it was raining and traffic congestion, so I was going to cram too late! How to do? Had no choice but to return it tomorrow. Every day of my time are not enough. Now I always feel like I have not done a lot of things, but look at the time. Should I go to bed then? How do you? Fortunately, there are others to follow suit in the school to talk to me, at least not so love to sleep. Just go to the English course, quite cool, and funny. Okay. Continue tomorrow. I am busy with my stuff and then go up to bed. Good night! <3

0 comments: