BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Today was hyper sleepy!!!

Classes from the beginning to now, I have always felt I have not enough time. Every day is not a rush to tuition, is rushed to the English curriculum. Tired ah! Today is boring day. I do not know why. Each time a History and English lesson. I would doze off, not because I do not like English and history, is because of the teacher really slow the speed of speech. I sat in the front row of the first, very vigorous, right? I went so far as to have such a day. Look back at the others, I realized that some people like me, are in her sleepy. Haha! Every day, I can not wait hurry up class. Also, the first time today to go to that tutorial, just started to do a bit nervous at the time, but then slowly adapt, they discovered that in fact nothing to fear, but also a bit boring. All right! Report completed. I will start busy. Good night! <3

0 comments: