BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

I just wanna say it out.

<3 Busy school every day.
<3 Tutorial is really boring!
<3 School to now, every day I feel love to sleep. [ 'o' ]
<3 Form 4 life is not the fun that I thought. :(
<3 Form 4s' subjects is difficult to learn, I like but could do nothing. :'(
<3 I still miss her ( Sabrina Chee Ke Yin ) in Form 4 life!!! <3
<3 I keep on PPK Chia Lynn for the tuition because of I can't make it in time. :)))
<3 I am emotional at school every day. :/
<3 I behaved because I has begun to study.
<3 My house cleaners' husband was dead. I am sad that I can't help her to do anything. :(
<3 Because there is no time, so I have very little online.
<3 *Hee* I am still studying now. I am so proud of it!!! :) *Look at my proud face*

0 comments: