BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

The report for the whole week. :)

- Me and my friends at school did a lot of very silly things. Photos will be described to you all:




Look at this photo, you will understand how I did not want to take photographs.


Then you look at them and how much they like the pictures.



- In fact, I do not know why, I have a serious lack of sleep recently. Who can donate me her sleep? :)

- I went to LIM PENG CHEW's tuition. I saw LIM WEI SHENG there. The big APPLE! :)

- The teacher asked me to take the 中楷 competition. What? Is there a mistake? I? :?

- I bought a new wallet. Super beautiful! As for the photos, if I'm free again, and it is photographed.

- Recently, I often felt to worry about family problems, a little emotional. :(

- My dear, I need your help!!! Where are you? Hyper miss you neeeeeee!!!!

- WTH! Thursday night, he came to my home! ! ! Big surprise, scared me! <3

- The teacher told them I was introduced friends. In fact, be described in an essay entitled: " The person that I admire."

- Its Hari Thaipusam tomorrow!!!!! Public holiday again!!! Yeah!!!!! :D

0 comments: