BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, January 22, 2011

What a emotional changing fast Saturday???

Today is Saturday, because we have an extra day off school, so we have more than back to school makeup day. My tutor was right, since the schools or the government has decided to put our multi-day holiday, then why should we have more on the day of class? Baffling. . . Particularly large number of today's homework, I especially love to sleep, is particularly busy. I must hurry to go home then rushed to class tuition; after class tuition then rushed to KOMTAR to support my friend's performance. I did not regretted hours to support him, because it is worth. Everyone is acting very well. Also, today I saw another where he was. I think a surprise and fear him. I should say something? In addition, I met a lot of friends. They made me feel how good feelings between them, especially when they are fooling around, the made me feel that if I was a part just fine. Ha ha! They have another performances tomorrow, I wish you all the best and success. Have a good start also has a good end. <3 Believe me! You are the best! You guys are the best. :)

0 comments: