BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, February 5, 2011

What I want to do once I have a lover.

If I have a boy friend, there'll be so many things I want to do
I've dreamt I have a boy friend like that
The first, kissing him in the street
The second, catching the early train for trip with him
The third, going on a picnic with him
The fourth, the piggy back ride
The fifth, couple-ring is basic to our love
Boo boo boo It'll be really sweet
The thought of it makes my heart flutter
I'll try to do every one a day with you
I'm so happy to be with you
I'm so happy we both are together
You're a real treasure to me.
The sixth, I'll go to late night movies with you
The seventh, I'll go to amusement parks with you
The eighth, I'll hold a surprise event for you
I've been alone on my birthday
I've had nothing do on the weekend
But I'm eagerly looking forward to such named days
Everyday what I really try to do with you, is to tell you, "I love you"
What I really want to hear from you, is such a word, "I love you"
Thank you for coming to me
I'm so happy to be with you
You are my only love.

0 comments: