BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Valentine day. :)

Today is Valentine's Day. Of course, most of the lovers were out for celebrating, the rest? Just stay at home with their lover. Then what the hack with the single people? Either is went out with friends or just stay at home? LOL. Lonely sangat. :) Although I am no lover, but I'm not alone. Last year because of him, so I'm doing great. Even without him this year, I can live as well. Fortunately I had my parents, this year they had to give up the couple world, and I am the lamppost for this year. *hee* [OS: Sorry daddy and mummy :D] My mother is very good. She also cut my favorite peach to me, as my dinner. They took me to Strait Quay for take a walk and ate Yogurt at Fruuze. <3 onblur="try {parent.deselectBloggerImageGracefully();} catch(e) {}" href="https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEi4Vj2kkWG-yDujrLwskuFAFSmT0gRU1wyHdv9z9hCAWLBmUlyfCm04BadUXjvwFYwO3eIzc2tZ62tMz0XbAkHg6q5vvVBUwuhbnVn9CJm8QzRNzFlCkvGDuxuMgRCWF6xbYwnB8cJrHrsk/s1600/P1030945.JPG">

My favorite fruit : Peach. <3




My favorite dessert: Yogurt <3


Aboy gave me this when I was walking around at Straits Quay. LOL. What the Hack?


The new shop which is at Gurney Drive. :)

0 comments: