BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

after trial exam...


i finished my trial exam at 1.10pm this afternoon. it was KH paper. bwahahahahaha!!! i have a lot of thing want to do after my trial exam. 1st.watch tv. i dint touched my tv control for a long time ago already. 2nd.online la. i am sure that my computer is missing me and my keyboard is calling me to touch her. haha. 3rd.watch movie la of course. i missed a lot of movie during my exam week. and i gonna watched it in this continue day. haha. 1 day for 2 movie i think? i just came back from gurney. haha. watched "love in disguise". the actor is lee hom and sina. i dont know who is sina also. haha. but i know who is lee hom la. it is a good movie. a lot of touching part and it also can say as a comedy+ love movie la. gonna watched "vampire sucks" with my brother and ahso tomoro. haha. dont feel jeolousy to me. i know i am relax and syok. bwahahahahaha!!!

0 comments: