BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, August 28, 2010

after tuition.

i finished my anthony's tuition at 7pm today. dont now anthony today what happened. keep niam the asistant. heard like a ahma. lols. and. damm suey today. i went to padang for bought 3 fish ball and 2 siew mai. but, when i bought the things, i dint realised that the penjaja put tomato and chili souce for me. wth. i hate it u know. then already felt so pek chek d. then when i go back the car, i complained to my mum. whos know my mum said is my wrong. is i dint tell the people that i dont want. lol. wth again. i ghave tell the stupid penjaja okay. is the lansi people dint chap me only. i asked him change another for me. he still said that eat a bit tomato and chili wont how want la. geram nia. !!!!!

0 comments: