BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, August 1, 2010

to, ms. sabrina chee


In addition we are also blessed with love
Happy Valentine's chat with good friends
Lovely to say the other half done
The total so many happy and sweet

We must be lovers in the life
So only the soul of a tacit understanding
I love when he occasionally turn on your enemy
Jealous of innocence makes me laugh out loud

You are the driver when I lost
You love me when the doctor seriously injured
You become too impulsive crows stop dangerous I fly ~

You are an idiot with me talking gibberish
You are the prophet was the liberation of my mind magic
You are the dowry of my most precious collection
You do not nod I do not marry men
I am a dowry, please take me in your side
Too noisy I do not marry the best man

0 comments: