BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

my birthday suprised. [late updated]






i am sorry to my friends because of i forget to upload my blog and the photo that we take that day. 21st and 23rd is a good day for me and my cousin who is same years came out from our mama stomach. bwahahahaha. almostly our friends gonna spent a lot of money for this month cause they gonna to buy present for us. and i am luckily that this year i had a forgetable birthday even that is simple and during exam week. 21st (saturday), my friends which is fanny pah aka lcc'sao, wingkeh aka yam yam, sarah aka dear, and sabrina chee aka my dear, they gave me a suprised. haha. we took a lot of picture on that day. we ate the chocolate cake and domino's pizza. haha. tasty!!!!! they gave me present and i will show u the picture. haha. that is nice. that was a box and inside have many things (ear rings, bottle, milk box, monkey and a love). i dont whether it is a love anot la. the shape look so.... haha. and a lot of siao lala picture. haha. and it look so funny. thanks to my friends. i love them so much. and that is enough aready. no need to buy another present for me already. dont waste your money. =) more photo will be updated.

0 comments: