BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, August 26, 2010

updated. 21st.birthday.


yesterday, i had a movie with my bro and milline jie jie. haha. we watched vampire suck at gurney. that really such a suck movie. funny but LAME. this edward is really look nicer than the real edward. haha. then after that we meet my bro's friend and having lunch together. of course going for snooker at the dont know what place after our lunch. then at night, my dad bring us( mum, bro and his girlfriend and me) go TAO!!! bwahahahaha. i eat until very full lo. i think i gain my weight already. i take a lot of picture there. and that was a amazing family dinner. laughing everywhere and kidding everywhere. of course. i still had my favourite cake. new york cheese cake!!!! but i dint eat it at there. because too full le. the place is nice. i love my daddy and my mummy. haha. more picture will be update soon. =)

0 comments: