BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, January 24, 2010

feel so tired for loving you..

suddenly i feel so tired for loving you and i am starting to give up already...
i know we are imposible...
but...i also still feel that still got a little bit's hope between us...
i want become more wonderful so that u will like me also...
i know cause a people and change myself is a stupid action...
but what can i do...
the moment of silent when i am sad....
i just scare i will let someone know that i am sad now...
because i dont want disturb anyone who beside me...
give up???
is that so easy...
i try hard to treat myself better...
but u always act like dont know or maybe dont want know also...
i admit...
that i will think back when i am alone and starting to cry...
cause i dont know what can i do anymore...
i will start for loving you cause i believe the next girl will be more good and wonderful than me...
the girl will become an angle and help love you until forever...

0 comments: