BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, January 17, 2010

this is what sheng wrote for us...

I dont know how am I going to start , but I admit , we all never talk to you all after camp. We're not like Dickson , Jian Ming , or Daniel. They are different from us , Me , Enzio , Jojo , You Gene. You said we play you all? Think back , just think. Enzio everyday comes to meeting , for what? He have transport , family problem. But he still come. Same as I , I'm originally from Unit 3 , both me and jojo. But we choose to come to unit 4 , because it's better , because you all make us smile MORE than them. Even when i got into trouble , that day. Did i blame you all? Did i? I still come for the meetings , seriously. We all missed you all too. How i perli wei wei , ka chg ka chg , how i follow her run. How we suan zhi hui and ong , how we suan her zhi bai bai. And laugh at mei hoong every single time , and never forget to mention , pei er. taaaam chiak. and also sabrina , minyi. all of you , i'm here just to express what our feelings. Me , enzio , you gene and jojo. We never regret having CDK in traplex 2009 , its something new , something diff. I would just like to apologize to all of you , the names i dont have to mention. First , i thought i dont have to explain anything to you all at all , because you all doesnt try to understand us , but to judge us , zhi hui's blog about me selfish , hurts me the most. I decided not to explain. But enzio told me , we need to explain in order not to end this relationship.When me and enzio was writing this , we try not to cry , try not to shed any tears. But you guys meant so much to us. Give us so many memories. Its like a tattoo in our heart anymore , unforgetable.Honestly , thanks. you all are like , A new friends we never had before , different from others , a worth while friend. But maybe you guys are right , timing is not right. Me and enzio , we're different from dickson and jian ming. Very different. So dont compare us to them. I dont know what to say anymore , thats all from enzio , you gene , and jojo. The next words , are from me , ur so called tu gao daddy. Did you all realise everytime you all called me that , i cant resist but to smile? Zhi hui , when you ask me , i want to da jia anot , all i do was to smile and said , wo bu yaooo wo bu yaoooooo. Right? I miss that time too , thank you , CDK GUIDES. thanks , maybe our relationship wont be so close as before , because you all has your own life style , i have my own lifestyle. Thats it , the end of whats inside my heart. To shiea ling , what i can say is just a sorry. You failed to understand me , and thought of me as a bad guy. it doesnt matter anymore , its for your own good. I dont wanna hurt you any longer , because i know things will be like this after camp. Thanks for everything. Love , from your tu kao daddy.

0 comments: