BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, January 8, 2010

updated!!!

long time dint updated my blog already
sorry yea
cause my finger and hand get hurt already
damm pain so cant type
this few day got a lot of thing happen by my side
all my friends also get ready to face the relationship problem
finally, the all relationship was end in a new year
lols.
maybe not our wrong also not their wrong
but, what means love.
love is means that love each other with a true heart and "rela"
so dint have people wrong
just can say that u all are bo ngam to each other
maybe really is different world
maybe
this few day i very miss him
go school all my friends also will perli me
i guess i miss you everyday although i am sleeping
i dream u last night
the dream is so true but when i wake up i just remember that everything is so imposible
haihs.
if that is truth.
i promised that i really will cherish it very much.

0 comments: