BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, January 30, 2010

miss him again ler...

today...i heard the song...then my tears lost control d....i think back the time we had together...but i dint go cherish...even dont care also...the time we play together even u still act cool...the campfirenight we hug together even u look like want cry but duwan let the tears come down...the time we sit down for a rest for many days of tired...the time we work harder for the bamboo and anything...the time we eat together or even we cook together...all our memories...now i just know that it is so special and even money or anything also cant but it...i miss you right now...if need i sleep just can get u, then i rather to sleep forever...the first guy in my life...really is the first life...let my life change at all...cant forget so easily...why??? did u miss me in this two years also??? this two years all my brain also think at u...thank you...for accompany me for a moment when i need you before...thanks and i love you...

0 comments: