BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, January 18, 2010

for him...

i like dint tell you before i like you...
i dint say it out also...
maybe just a feeling or maybe just playing...
how know and who know...
i still cant give up...
still think that it will be nothing after 1 month or more...
but now i just realise that i cant and it is so hard...
everyday thinking about it...
go school... everyone ask me about this...
izit i already give up just i dont know only??
who can teach me???
how to give up a people that u like for so long time...
can other people replace your place at my heart...
i think nope...
why???
it is bitter or it is sweet when u remember my face???
i hope it not the taste of salty tear...
i only can leave you far away yet you still unluckily hurt me...
but i am the farer from you the closer you are in my eyes...
let us meet at 30th february if there really have a day in this world...

0 comments: