BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, June 19, 2011

Delicious and awesome Father Days.

Today is Happy Father Day. First, I would like to wish my dad a very happy father day. <3 [ ps: U know that, I always love you. ] Well. I went to QB with my brother at noon. I met Hong Ying there for three times. :) So ngam. I drank my favourite Chatime and I went for a window shop. :) After that, I went to Straits Quay with my family for Father Day's celebration. :) Haha. Firstly, we want to go "Delicious" for having our dinner. But, there were full of people and we still need to wait for around 45minutes. So we changed our dinner's place to Berlin's Bier House. Its nice and recommended, readers. Its really delicious. I think it is even delicious than "Delicious". Lols. Thats just my opinion la. It is a German and European Bistro. The service from the waiter and waitress are good and friendly. My father love those restaurant that have a good service. :) The waitress there introduced us to try their beer and the time we arrived was Happy Hour too. Happy Hour start from 4pm- 8pm and Sunday all-hour. So my brother ordered a Lowenbrau original, I ordered Blackthorn Cider, my dad ordered Erdinger Weissbier and my mum ordered Apple Green tea. *hee* [ps: my mum is not a lover of beer. ] Well. More photos will be upload on tomorrow cause now pc problems banyak. :)


Lowenbrau original.


Mine. <3


0 comments: