BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, June 9, 2011

Oops. I am late.

I just came back from Hatyai, Thailand yesterday. It was tired. I sat in the car for around 5hours like that. OMG. My ass.... Btw, I got a very good memories at there with my family and luckily my holiday is not wasted. :) I bought a lot of thing at there. Of course, my friends's present is including. :) Everyday, I ate until very full. When I was eating, my mind was always thinking about I want to gym harder when I am back to Penang. The place is full of people and I was sweating everyday because the weather is super duper hot. Lmao. I take a lot of photo there but I lazy to upload. Sorry readers. I just can upload a few photo only because my hands are not allowed me to do it. :)

Do u find something in the basket of the motor? :)

Market.

Look! I did it. Hahaha. *If u believe*

At the Thailand's custom. *full of people*

I am on the way fly to Hatyai. <3



Its look like someone. :))))











0 comments: