BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, June 2, 2011

Just came back from drama practice with a sticky body.. OMG. Its smelly. Not only me. :) Everyone are sweating all the way. Because there is kinda hot. :( Tomorrow, we are going to Dewan Sri Pinang for the first rehearsal already. Oh shit!!! I am nervous. How?! Haihs. I think most of the participant have the same feeling with me. So fast. 1 month ago. We have been practice for so long time and we are waiting for Sunday. :) Today, we practiced well and its better. Really!!! We are crying and we know each other more. We will show u our good team work and "most better" performance. We promise it and we will do it. :) OMG!!! I don't want to see him on tomorrow. Do u know? Its kinda scary and I don't know what will he do. God, bless me. :(

0 comments: