BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, June 13, 2011

I am counting the tears I’ve shed for you

All which represent your heart for me

No matter how many lies you’ve told I will always choose

Choose to believe that you love me

Stubborn me really thought I could change you

Looking at your innocent eyes

I lost my breath

Didn’t you see , see how nice I am to you

Or have you lost track of the marks of our love

You said I was a fool A fool who fell in love with someone who only cared about himself

I said you are a fool A fool who love her, your eyes can’t lie

We are all fools Fools who are putting in everything for a love which has no future

We’re still hoping that there will be a miracle

You said I was a fool A fool who fell in love with someone who has no feeling

I said you are a fool A fool who was willing to sacrifice anything just because of her

We are all fool Fool who are willing to be sacrificed than to give up our naïve thinkings

We are still hoping that there will be a miracle

Who never ever sacrificed for love and do foolish things I keep revising

And accepting all the sarcasm

I said I was a fool A fool who fell in love with someone who has no feeling

you said you were a fool A fool who was willing to sacrifice anything just because of her

We are all fool Fool who are willing to be sacrificed than to give up our naive thinkings








0 comments: